From: Willie WY Wong <wongwwy@××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] dropbox on xfce
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 17:59:05
1 On Sun, May 12, 2013 at 01:15:53PM -0300, Penguin Lover luis jure squawked:
2 > and what about /etc/init.d/dropbox, should i start the service?
3 >
4 > i also noticed that there's a file /etc/conf.d/dropbox, i had to add my
5 > use to DROPBOX_USERS, otherwise there where errors when i tried to launch
6 > dropbox.
7 >
8 > excuse all the questions, but as you see it's not working for me and i
9 > don' have much clue what's wrong or how to solve this problem.
10
11 Some time ago I downloaded a file dropbox.py from the forums which is
12 a python script giving commandline interface to start/stop the dropbox
13 daemon (among other things). It was/is distributed with
14 nautilus-dropbox, but I didn't want to install the whole gnome
15 shebang.
16
17 As a result I have not configured /etc/conf.d/dropbox and I don't use
18 /etc/init.d/dropbox to start it either.
19
20 W
23 Data aequatione quotcunque fluentes quantitae involvente fluxiones invenire
24 et vice versa ~~~ I. Newton