From: Alexey Starinsky <ssstttaaaa@××××××.ru>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Equaliser in xmms - does nt work
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 21:27:04
1 Hello, all!
2
3 May be that is a stupid question, but please, could someone do this
4 check: try to tune equaliser in xmms in way that can be obviously
5 heard, and listen, is there ANY difference in sound by turning it ON
6 and OFF.
7 I noticed that it does not work quite long period of time (after XMMS ebuild
8 became split apart from XMMS plugins), but I thought it is just my
9 bugs. Recently I installed new gentoo on totally diferent hardware,
10 and ... surprise - no equaliser again - just the same sound, but it
11 DID work long ago before! Re-emerging did not help. Revdep-rebuild -
12 also didn't.
13 Any ideas?
14
15 ---