From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] 4G Stick Huawei E3276
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 15:24:26
1 Am 29.03.2013 16:05, schrieb Mick:
2
3 > You're missing module 'qmi_wwan'.
4 >
5 > Trying adding this to your kernel and replug the device (or use
6 > modprobe -v qmi_wwan).
7
8 Should I rmmod the others before?
9
10 I compiled and loaded that module ... no real difference to see ...
11 still no mobile broadband offered.
12
13 When I rmmod them all and plug in again, I get "option" loaded again.
14 Should I remove this one from my .config?
15
16 Even when I rmmod option, modprobe qmi_wwan and then plugin "option"
17 gets loaded (and no "mobile broadband" in NM).
18
19 Could it be related to our friend systemd which renames "wwan0" to
20 "wwp0s26u1u1i1" according to dmesg?
21
22 > PS. I don't have such a device to test here, so hope this will get
23 > you in the right ball park.
24
25 Thanks for your help ...