From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: MBR partition
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2014 13:13:32
1 On Sat, Sep 6, 2014 at 8:54 AM, Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com> wrote:
2 >
3 > ZFS is the most resilient filesystem I've ever used, you can through the
4 > bucket and kitchen sink at it and it really doesn't give a shit (it just
5 > deals with it :-) )
8 Nothing wrong with ZFS itself, but keep in mind that ZFS on linux is
9 not the same as ZFS on Solaris as far as maturity goes. I'll admit
10 that I'm a btrfs fan for a couple of reasons, but when it comes to
11 stability on linux I wouldn't put either in the same class as ext3, or
12 even ext4 (which is pretty mature now).
15 Rich