From: walt <w41ter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: OT: Gnome3
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 19:24:30
1 On 06/16/2012 12:01 PM, Canek Peláez Valdés wrote:
2 > BTW, using GNOME 3 for more than one year in my laptop and desktop,
3 > and I love it. I also want a tablet with it.
4
5 Are you using any of the extensions Linus was discussing? I'm using
6 gnome3 in fallback mode because most of my machines are too old to
7 have the hardware needed to run ghome-shell. I haven't tried any
8 gnome3 extensions yet on my one new machine that will run gnome-shell.