From: Ian Zimmerman <itz@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: In search of an truecolor-capable terminal emulator
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 18:59:59
1 On 2017-04-28 10:10, Fernando Rodriguez wrote:
2
3 > No. I meant you can't enable them *all* globally, meaning opengl,
4 > gles, egl, etc. It's kind of the same situation as with GUI toolkits,
5 > you can't enable them all globally because some packages support more
6 > than one that you have to choose at compile time.
7
8 I think we need to spell out what you mean by this:
9
10 >>> if any of them have egl or gles and not opengl then enable it.
11
12 by "not having opengl" do you mean that it's not in the package's IUSE
13 at all, or that it is disabled?
14
15 by "enable *it*" do you mean enable opengl, or enable those other flags?
16
17 Sorry, I realize this may sound a bit pedantic and there may also be
18 some language barrier. I often re-read my posts before sending them off
19 and edit them for clarity, even if this editing makes them look like
20 they have been written by a lawyer (which I am not).
23 Please *no* private Cc: on mailing lists and newsgroups
24 Personal signed mail: please _encrypt_ and sign
25 Don't clear-text sign:
26 http://primate.net/~itz/blog/the-problem-with-gpg-signatures.html