From: Skippy <linuxgn2@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] kde and qt - something strange
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2009 12:14:44
1 Hi y'all. I've got a problem (a computer problem that is) that is
2 driving me nuts. The folks at forums.gentoo have been helping me out,
3 but not a solution yet. I thought I'd ask over here.
4
5 In a nutshell here is the problem:
6
7 ---------------------------------------
8
9 checking for KDE... libraries /usr/kde/3.5/lib64,
10 headers /usr/kde/3.5/include checking if UIC has KDE plugins
11 available... no configure: error:
12 you need to install kdelibs first.
13
14 If you did install kdelibs, then the Qt version that is picked up by
15 this configure is not the same version you used to compile kdelibs.
16 The Qt Plugin installed by kdelibs is *ONLY* loadable if it is the
17 _same Qt version_, compiled with the _same compiler_ and the same Qt
18 configuration settings.
19
21
22 The whole process so far is found at:
23 http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic.php?p=6026707#6026707
24
25 Can anyone offer any ideas? Thanks so very much, Skippy
31 On The Fly Photography -:- Creation From Chaos
32
33 On The Fly Photography: http://204EastSouth.com
34 Purchase from On The Fly: http://204EastSouth.com/OTFStore.htm