From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: [OT] Best video player
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 18:12:32
1 Mrugesh Karnik <mrugeshkarnik <at> gmail.com> writes:
4 > Do not underestimate VLC though. I had some problems with its GUI,
5 > because I didn't compile it with wxwindows support. That I guess is an
6 > error on my part.
7
8 Why does one need to set the flag 'wxwindows' for use on a gentoo(KDE)
9 system?
10
11 I've recently installed vlc and I'm reading the scant documentation
12 on setting it up and getting it to read various video streams from
13 different sources. Any light you can shed, or locations of documentation
14 on VLC is appreciated.
17 James
24 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list