From: Harry Putnam <reader@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: How to determine which mobo without opening case
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2009 02:15:30
1 Dan Cowsill <danthehat@×××××.com> writes:
4 > As a matter of curiosity, why can't you open the case?
5
6 Aside from extreme laziness, I'd prefer to spend 2 seconds getting the
7 info than first pulling the machine out of some piled up mess of
8 several machines, then getting my beat up old body into some contorted
9 position where I can see inside, and finally just hoping I'll be able
10 to see something worthwhile that isn't covered with monstor Tuniq 120
11 cooler or some such.
12
13 So guess in short, it would be, aside from extreme
14 laziness.... extreme laziness...