From: William Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] emerge hints needed
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 09:05:12
1 There is often a couple of ebuilds in the tree that need manual editing
2 for one reason or another so the digest needs regenerating. For one
3 off's its easier to do it in situ, but if long term pain is expected its
4 better to do in an overlay.
5
6 Same day I also got caught with googleearth - tried to install it, the
7 digest is wrong as if they keep changing it (happens nearly everytime
8 for GE). Gave up and just installed it via the google stuff manually so
9 I didnt have to deal with it :)
10
11 BillK