From: eamjr56@×××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: new system, printing suddenly fails for all printers
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2009 20:19:38
1 Why all the handwringing? Just use hplip when using a HP printer and all the hair-pulling will disappear in seconds.
2 Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
3
4 -----Original Message-----
5 From: "Alan E. Davis" <lngndvs@×××××.com>
6
7 Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 01:48:57
8 To: <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
9 Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: new system, printing suddenly fails for all
10 printers
13 Thank you Walt: