From: Michael Mol <mikemol@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Handbook as epub
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2011 17:11:03
1 I'd like to have the Handbook in a format convenient for reading in
2 ebook readers.
3
4 Now, I know I could take the existing HTML files and convert them, but
5 I think it'd be nicer if I could get the handbook maintenance scripts
6 to automate a conversion process, and then I could download the epub.
7
8 Who would I talk to get something like that in the works?
11 (I've also got an idea about autogenerating, e.g. Android apps, so
12 that I could get up-to-date versions of the handbook on my phone and
13 tablet at all times. But I'd need to learn a bit more before I knew
14 how to autogenerate that.)
17 :wq