From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user]
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2020 17:34:57
1 On Sat, 10 Oct 2020 10:00:04 -0400, Jude DaShiell wrote:
2
3 > I did make menuconf in /usr/src/linux and in devices->staging drivers I
4 > found nothing to enable. Speakup got moved out of staging so that's
5 > understandable. in device drivers->accessibility all I found was enable
6 > app-accessibility which I turned on. Is speakup.synth=soft stored in
7 > the runtime driver for espeak now?
8
9 Press / in menuconf to search for options. This also shows options that
10 are currently unavailable, and what you need to enable to get at them.
14 Neil Bothwick
15
16 PC DOS Error #01: Windows loading, come back tomorrow