From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Graphical usenet client - alternative to Knode
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 17:13:09
1 On Tue, 23 Feb 2010 15:48:35 +0000 (UTC), Grant Edwards wrote:
2
3 > I get the impression you always read the mailing lists on a
4 > single machine? I read Gmane's "lists" from 4-5 different
5 > machines and locations. Duplicating all that mail locally on
6 > all those machines would be a pain.
7
8 No, I read them from a number of machines but using a single server that
9 handles all the filtering too.
13 Neil Bothwick
14
15 Theory is when you know everything, but nothing works.
16 Reality is when everything works, but you don't know why.
17 However, usually theory and reality are mixed together :
18 Nothing works, and nobody knows why not.