From: Bryan Whitehead <driver@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] nfs warning: mount version older than kernel
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 18:13:18
1 first, make sure portmap is running on both machines. I'm sure it is but
2 check anyhow. Also make sure they are not wildly different versions. Do
3 the same for util-linux package.
4
5 run 'rpcinfo -p' on each machine and copy/paste the output. I have a
6 feeling one kernel has NFS v3 and another has NFS v4...
7