From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] swapping processor problem
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 08:56:57
1 Raffaele BELARDI wrote:
2 > On 11/16/2011 09:23 AM, Dale wrote:
3 >
4 >> Maybe check if there is a BIOS update available? Might be worth a shot.
5 > I already upgraded the BIOS to have the dual-core CPU recognized,
6 > otherwise the kernel would not even start. There is yet another update
7 > on the ASUS site but it's mainly for AM3 processor compatibility and
8 > labelled as 'beta' so I'm a bit nervous to try it ;-)
11 I have a beta for mine too. It'll will be there when it gets marked
12 stable tho. I'm in no hurry. Sometimes waiting is a good idea.
13
14 Dale
15
19 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!