From: James Ausmus <james.ausmus@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Slow Login, Sudo, etc.
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 00:28:55
1 On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 6:38 AM, daid kahl <daidxor@×××××.com> wrote:
2 >> On 10/11/2010 11:38 PM, daid kahl wrote:
3 >>
4 >>> However, I noticed that logins, su, and sudo are all responding
5 >>> slowly.  This was all fixed and fine once I updated my configuration
6 >>> files, but this week it's acting up again.  Before it was just su and
7 >>> sudo that I noticed as slow (authentication takes around 20 seconds).
8 >>> But now even logins are delayed (xdm or command line).
9 >