From: hitachi303 <gentoo-user@××××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] X won't start after xorg-server update
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2020 23:31:37
1 Am 12.03.2020 um 10:37 schrieb Neil Bothwick:
2 >> I do edit it every time X won't start. Then X does start. But
3 >> after updating and rebooting it has the old wrong line again.
4 > You need to find out which ebuild is modifying it. Run "qlop -m" and look
5 > for the package whose install time most closely matches the modification
6 > time of the file. Then read the ebuild to see what is going on. If an
7 > ebuild is setting this incorrectly, you may need to file a bug report.
8
9 Since I did edit the file I cannot find a match. I will have to wait
10 until the problem occurs again.