From: Grant Edwards <grante@××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: DTV on Laptop
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 21:34:31
1 On 2007-12-12, Anthony E. Caudel <tony.caudel@×××××××××.net> wrote:
2
3 >>> There seem to be several devices, based on USB2 that connect
4 >>> to a computer and can receive ATSC (HDTV) or traditional
5 >>> broadcasts. The ones I've found for N. America all require
6 >>> Vista (uck).
7 >>
8 >> I've used a Freecom USB DVB stick with Gentoo, it worked well
9 >> but I didn't try it with HDTV (because we don't have that
10 >> here).
11 >
12 > What is the quality of the picture with the Freecom?
13
14 That question doesn't really make any sense. It's like asking
15 what the quality of the sound is with an Ethernet card.
18 Grant Edwards grante Yow! It's OKAY -- I'm an
19 at INTELLECTUAL, too.
20 visi.com
23 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list