From: "Anthony E. Caudel" <tony.caudel@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] DTV on Laptop
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 21:05:31
1 Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Wed, 12 Dec 2007 00:38:41 +0000 (UTC), James wrote:
5 >> There seem to be several devices, based on USB2 that connect to
6 >> a computer and can receive ATSC (HDTV) or traditional broadcasts.
7 >> The ones I've found for N. America all require Vista (uck).
10 > I've used a Freecom USB DVB stick with Gentoo, it worked well but I
11 > didn't try it with HDTV (because we don't have that here).
15 What is the quality of the picture with the Freecom?
16
17 Tony
20 Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.
21 -- Benjamin Franklin
24 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list