From: waltdnes@××××××××.org
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Is "-fomit-frame-pointer" a gcc default?
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 20:53:59
1 On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 05:09:28PM -0500, »Q« wrote
2 > On Tue, 12 Jul 2016 12:14:57 -0500
3 > R0b0t1 <r030t1@×××××.com> wrote:
4 >
5 > > Pale Moon is routinely behind Firefox on security fixes (actual fixes,
6 > > not wanking-in-a-corner fixes).
7 >
8 > Is anyone other than the Pale Moon team itself trying to track its
9 > vulnerabilities? I could only find one CVE for it, from 2013.
10
11 See http://www.palemoon.org/releasenotes.shtml with several mentions
12 of CVEs and other security fixes. Given the amount of Firefox code
13 still present "under the hood", many Firefox security fixes will also
14 apply to Pale Moon.
17 Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
18 I don't run "desktop environments"; I run useful applications