From: walt <w41ter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: About this graphite stuff
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 21:51:12
1 On 01/29/2012 11:23 AM, Alex Schuster wrote:
2 > Do packages fail to build? We just had a 'Graphite
3 > causing trouble' thread here,
4
5 I've read in this group that an occasional package fails when using
6 -j2 or higher (which you will certainly be doing) but that has nothing
7 to do with graphite.
8
9 I've been using graphite for a long time with no problem whatever.
10 Except for a rare rebuild of cloog-ppl, of course, but I already knew
11 how to bail myself out of that situation, and now you know too :)