From: "J." <jyo.garcia@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] gnome 3 and wifi credentials
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 04:51:18
1 El mar, 21-06-2016 a las 22:43 +0200, Stefan G. Weichinger escribió:
2
3 > I had found that info as well, but that directory is simply *empty*
4 > on
5 > my laptops. So there has to be something in $home somewhere.
6
7 > gnome-keyring?
8
9 Apparently they are stored in the gnome-keyring if you set up the
10 conection to
11 'Store the password for this user' when using nm-applet, but stored in
12 /etc/NewtorkManager/system-connections/ as plain text when you select
13 'all
14 users may connect to this network' (I don't know the exact options
15 name, I'm
16 using networkd, so I couldn't check) but look at this[1]
17 I guess there should be a way to backup and restore the gnome-keyring.
18
19 [1] https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/NetworkManager#Encrypted_Wi-Fi
20 _passwords