From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] gnome 3 and wifi credentials
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 20:43:47
1 Am 2016-06-21 um 12:05 schrieb Tom H:
2 > On Tue, Jun 21, 2016 at 3:57 AM, Stefan G. Weichinger <lists@×××××.at> wrote:
3 >>
4 >> Does anyone have a pointer to where Gnome 3 (3.20 in my case) stores my
5 >> wifi credentials?
6 >>
7 >> I would love to sync that over to my new laptop without re-entering PSKs
8 >> at customers.
9 >
10 > Unless Gnome changes the default (which I doubt), it's
11 >
12 > /etc/NetworkManager/system-connections/
13
14 I had found that info as well, but that directory is simply *empty* on
15 my laptops. So there has to be something in $home somewhere.
16
17 gnome-keyring?
18
19 I could simply rsync all dotfiles/directories in $home .. but that is
20 not cool and puts cruft onto the new system.