From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] voice or touch data entry apps
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 18:56:13
1 Hello,
2
3 I'm looking for special types of applications that allow
4 for data entry, via voice commands or using the touch screen
5 on a touch screen enabled laptop.
6
7 KDE4 is my preferred desktop, but any application that
8 will run on kde4 and gentoo is of interest. Is there
9 anything like this out there? My specific application
10 is for live data entry into some form of interface
11 that resembles a the kind of score sheet used manually
12 for stats during a basketball game.
15 Any ideas or resources are welcome related to software, touch screen
16 enabled laptops or tablets or voice input/response are all of
17 keen (gentoo) interest for me.
20 James