From: Teresa and Dale <teendale@×××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] GCC 4.1.1 Problems
Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 23:19:56
1 Hemmann, Volker Armin wrote:
2
3 >On Monday 29 May 2006 00:43, Teresa and Dale wrote:
7 >>Don't use that one. LOL Which is it so the rest of us can avoid it?
8 >>Why ask for problems when we have enough already. ;-)
12 >I am using it becaue I am only allowed to download a certain volume per month
13 >and downloading from that mirror is 'free' for me - the traffic to and from
14 >that one does not add up onto my free traffic.
19 Well, if they corrupt things, I can see why they are free. That really
20 sucks but I guess you are stuck with crossing your fingers and hoping it
21 will be a good file.
22
23 Dale
24 :-)