From: Francisco Rivas <taken2k4@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Problems starting X
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 15:40:18
1 Hi friends, Johannes bro.. I can't give up with that, I know we can solve
2 your problem, I feel it :D
3
4 The most important thing is try, one more try and it's enough..
5
6 Uninstall the xserver, unistall the ati drivers
7 check all configurations of your kernel..
8 Install xserver 7.1 and 8.36.5 ati driver manually.. run aticonfig
9 --initial
10
11 It's very strange to me it not work... I fell frustrated.. I really sorry
12 not help enough in your problem please excuse me...
13
14 :D