From: walt <w41ter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: LVM, /usr and really really bad thoughts.
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 21:01:22
1 On 03/11/2012 05:16 AM, Jorge Martínez López wrote:
2 > Hi!
3
4 Hi Jorge.
5
6 > I had some struggle with a separate /usr on top of LVM
7
8 I'm just curious why you use a separate /usr, and why you are
9 willing to struggle to keep it that way. Several people have
10 posted opinions here in recent months, but I don't recall that
11 you are one of them.
12
13 Disclaimer: I don't have a dog in this fight. I just want to
14 understand the underlying principles.
15
16 Thanks.