From: Ron Bickers <rbickers-list-gentoo-user@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: SOLVED [gentoo-user] Win4Lin NumLock issue
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 08:30:26
1 On Thu January 26 2006 17:41, Tom Smith wrote:
2
3 > Sheesh, I finally found a solution to this very annoying problem (may
4 > also help the gentleman with the UK keyboard problem (Peter Ruskin?)...
5 > I actually discovered this while playing around with QEMU, it had the
6 > EXACT same problem as WTS.
7
8 I just stopped using Win4Lin and started using QEMU (tired of kernel patching
9 and being so far behind gentoo-sources). The numlock key works fine in both
10 for me (sort of). The only thing wrong is that if it says it's on in the
11 Windows session, it's really off, and vice versa. The keypad numbers *do*
12 work as expected, though. Is there more to this problem that I'm missing?
15 Ron
16 --
17 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list