From: Matthew Cline <matthew.cline@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Firefox PDF integration
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 03:35:37
1 On 2/23/06, Renat Golubchyk <ragermany@×××.net> wrote:
2 > I use xpdf, because acroread takes ages to load. For this to
3 > work I added xpdf as handler for the "application/pdf" MIME-type to the
4 > list of helper applications. It should be somewhere in the preferences.
5
6 I can't seem to find this option in firefox 1.5.0.1
7
8 Under "Edit -> Preferences -> Downloads" I see "Download actions".
9 Clicking on "View and Edit Actions" shows an entry for some
10 Flash-related files, but nothing for pdf and no option to add a new
11 entry to this list. Am I missing something obvious?
14 Matt
17 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list