From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Is Gentoo wiping out Gtk 2 support from packages that support it?
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2011 23:08:13
1 Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
2 >
3 > and/or take the whole mess to -dev...
4 >
5 > I couldn't care less about gtk stuff - but forcing gtk3 just because - and
6 > that on a package where gtk3 is the worse choice... not a smart move.
10 This sounds like the move KDE made with KDE4. I have some gtk stuff on
11 here but I'm not sure how much I actually use it. The new version may
12 be good one day but if it is not ready yet, why not wait until it is?
13
14 I dunno. Deja vu ? That spelled right?
15
16 Dale
17