From: kashani <kashani-list@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Best webmail
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 21:40:42
1 Stroller wrote:
2 >
3 > On 26 Jun 2006, at 21:54, kashani wrote:
4 >
5 >> Tibor Liktor wrote:
6 >>> roundcube?
7 >>> http://www.roundcube.net/
8 >>
9 >> Unfortunately after a nice release back in Feb the project is looking
10 >> like it's dead in the water.
11 >
12 > What makes you say that? The changelog seems to suggest activity.
13 > http://trac.roundcube.net/trac.cgi/wiki/Changelog
16 The forums were down for a month while CVS up and disappeared. Looks
17 like they were transitioning to SVN which makes me feel better, but
18 almost five months without a release doesn't thrill me especially when
19 there are so many things that could be worked on. The changelog isn't
20 very impressive either IMHO. I'd rather see features like global address
21 books being worked on rather than what I interpret to be mostly cosmetic
22 changes. YMMV.
23
24 kashani
25 --