From: Statux <statux@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Problems with dbus
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 03:54:37
1 revdep-rebuild was run immediately after but gnome-session failed to
2 link with any other version of dbus. I even removed gnome-session and
3 manually checked for loose copies on the system but found nothing. I
4 reinstalled it and it still wasn't happy.
5
6 update-eix fixed the one issue. I don't usually run update-eix (though I
7 did recently) because I swear it seems to catch a lot of changes on its
8 own :-)
9