From: "Canek Peláez Valdés" <caneko@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] udev + /usr
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 14:38:53
1 On Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 5:06 AM, Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk> wrote:
2 > On Tue, 13 Sep 2011 17:10:40 -0400, Canek Peláez Valdés wrote:
3 >
4 >> No, by "you know what needs to be done" I mean: code. Contribute.
5 >> Become a developer. Make shit happens the way you think it should
6 >> happen.
7 >
8 > You're happy to run an important system service coded by someone with
9 > less experience than their dislike of the way things are going.
10
11 Someone with "less experience"? As I said before, Kay has been working
12 in udev for more than eight years. I think he's entitle to receive the
13 acknowledge of his experience.
14
15 > Trust me, you would want to run a udev that contained any code written by
16 > me!
17
18 No offense man, but I don't know you enough so I "would want to run a
19 udev that contained any code written by" you.
20
21 Regards.
22 --
23 Canek Peláez Valdés