From: laurent <laurent@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] mail server
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 17:11:35
1 Now I see more what ssmtp and msmtp are about so I have some questions.
2 Is it possible to use an existing smtp port with them and be able to
3 change the sender e-mail from my apache application ?
4
5 Like it's transparently sending e-mail from my existing smtp account
6 with my authentification but with someone else e-mail.
7
8 For MTA: it involves installing a DNS server ?
9
10 thx
11 L
12