From: "Bo Ørsted Andresen" <bo.andresen@××××.dk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] disable dropping to -j1 when building certain programs
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 21:00:31
1 On Thursday 20 September 2007 22:27:18 Marzan, Richard non Unisys wrote:
2 > I was not suggesting making ebuilds that will ignore mandatory -j1. I
3 > was merely trying to find out what is the correct variable to use in
4 > make.conf...I'm willing sacrifice my system for experimental purposes. I
5 > remember it being something_MP="" or similar. It exists as an option in
6 > make.conf I have it set a home but can't remember what it is. Does
7 > anyone happen to know?
8
9 Stop top-posting.
10
11 I suppose you are speaking of WANT_MP=true which is used by a few packages
12 (mozilla-sunbird, mozilla-firefox and openoffice). It does not affect any
13 other packages though.
16 Bo Andresen