From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] bash: no job control in this shell
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 20:11:52
1 On Wednesday 10 September 2008 22:02:29 Dale wrote:
2
3 > There is a recent thread about the splash not working. It may not be a
4 > console problem but a splash problem. Something about the splash image
5 > being moved or something. I don't use splash here, don't reboot enough
6 > to need one. LOL
7
8 Personally, I find the little green "OK"s crawling up the right hand side of
9 the scrren much much MUCH more appealing and attractive than any splash could
10 ever be. Plus I get to see if stuff actualloy still works or not...
11
12 But that's just me. I'm weird like that.
13
14 :-)
18 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com