From: Alex Schuster <wonko@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: help
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 22:00:20
1 Dale writes:
2
3 > Since someone else mentioned KDE4, I do look forward to 4.5. I'm
4 > hoping for some fixes too. I want the desktop slideshow to be
5 > sequential instead of random. I have a lot of pics that are taken to
6 > be a slideshow but if done in random order, they make no sense at all.
7 > All I need is a little check box to disable the random part.
8
9 Is there a bug report files already?
10
11 > Maybe one day everything will be perfect. < Dale holds his breath >
12
13 But then KDE 4 will be outdated already and they are doing KDE 5. I heard
14 it will have some really cool features and gizmos and stuff, you know!
15
16 Wonko