From: Daniel Iliev <danny@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Music Database Collection
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 23:56:57
1 Sean wrote:
2 > I would like to create a database of some sort for my music collection.
3 > It is large so I thought that somehow I could use some application
4 > that could pull the info from a freebd server and if I wished I could
5 > alter any info. Try to entering it all by hand will be just to big of
6 > a project.
7 >
8 > I also hope to be able to export that info somehow. This attempted
9 > project will only be fully useful if I can get the database in some
10 > form into my Palm after it is created.
11 >
12 > Any such packages in portage that anyone can recommend for such a
13 > project?
14 > Any tips from anyone who has attempted such a project?
15 >
16 > Also, I am running Gentoo amd64, so the app(s) will need to run on
17 > that platform.
18 >
19 > Thanks in advance
20 > Sean