From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: confessions of a former USE=
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 19:14:41
1 On Wed, 13 Apr 2016 13:00:54 -0500, »Q« wrote:
2
3 > > I don't mind this so much, as when flags become deprecated and there
4 > > is no notification, or a tool, to ferret out such dead-flags....
5 >
6 > I should qualify that -- a lot of the descriptions suck, not all of
7 > them. When in doubt, I let the profile decide.
8 >
9 > I think app-portage/ufed automagicly gets rid of dead flags whenever it
10 > saves make.conf.
11
12 That would be a useful addition to eix-test-obsolete, unless it's already
13 there and I missed it.
17 Neil Bothwick
18
19 In space, no one can hear you fart.