From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: emerge firefox-52.4.0 compile failure
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2017 09:19:10
1 On Monday, 9 October 2017 20:20:53 BST Grant Edwards wrote:
2
3 > I don't really see how you can repeatedly release new versions of
4 > something without changing the version number, but maybe that's just me...
5
6 No, it isn't just you. What you describe is a classic example of a developer
7 trying to hide his mistakes - strictly unprofessional. It would not have
8 been allowed anywhere I've worked.
9
10 I know that volunteers are hard to find, but even so ...
11
12 Good work spotting the trail, by the way.
15 Regards,
16 Peter.