From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT: new thinkpad with Gentoo
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 20:46:09
1 Am 20.11.2014 um 21:16 schrieb Daniel Frey:
2 > On 11/20/2014 11:16 AM, thegeezer wrote:
3 >> yeah at first it's odd, but then when you start getting used to
4 >> navigating without removing hands from keyboard it does become almost a
5 >> prerequisite.
6 >> does anyone know if you can get usb keyboards that have the trackpoint
7 >> style mini-joystick in the middle of them ?
8 >
9 > Yep:
10 > http://shop.lenovo.com/us/en/itemdetails/0B47190/460/60AC6A0372B14F5BA7B12F1FF88E33C7
11 >
12 > I almost bought this one but I wanted a usb port on my keyboard itself
13 > for my mouse, IIRC this one didn't have that.
14 >
15 > I have used a lenovo keyboard with it, I liked it, just wish it had a
16 > USB port for the mouse.
17
18 I am using a Lenovo keyboard (USB Keyboard SK-8815) for my main
19 workstation for years now. Still working fine. It does not bring a
20 trackpoint but has 2 USB ports .... and some special function keys I
21 never managed to get working ... maybe I should take another approach as
22 it might be supported for months and years now.
23
24 Stefan