From: Qian Qiao <qian.qiao@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Eterm not emerging
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 12:10:22
1 On 10/30/05, Dale <dalek@××××××××××.net> wrote:
2 > I did see a forum once that lets you put the posts in reverse order, most
3 > recent at the top. I would sort of like that. I'm on a very slow dial-up
4 > and I can likely read the new post before the rest of the page can even load
5 > up.
6
7 That wasn't the default setting, was it? :) It's for people with special needs.
8
9 Another thing, plain text message might save you precious bandwidth,
10 :) especially for dial-up users.
11
12 > I'm not a rocket scientist but I can usually remember what's going on in a
13 > thread or list like this one. If I don't remember it, then I wasn't
14 > following it anyway.
15
16 So you don't pick up threads half way? Nor do you search list archives? Hmmm
17
18 > How you like this on the bottom? LOL
19
20 Progress, :) Trimming will make it even clearer, and reader friendly.
21
22 -- Joe
25 There are 3 kinds of people in the world:
26 Those who can count, and those who can't.
27
28 Money can't buy everything.
29 Sometimes money can't even buy a gun...
32 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list