From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] off topic : Dolphin massacre in Japan
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 19:21:24
1 On Thu, 22 Feb 2007 20:20:28 +0200, Aggelos wrote:
2
3 > I really don't care if consider the above as spam or not or watever, for
4 > this list or for any list. I am subscribed to this list so I posted it
5 > here.
6
7 What outstanding arrogance!
8
9 This list is primarily a vehicle for peer support. You total disregard
10 for the intent of the list and the wishes of other subscribers may well
11 come back to bite you the next time you need to use the list for its true
12 purpose.
16 Neil Bothwick
17
18 Keep your words soft and sweet in case you have to eat them.