From: Julien Roy <julien@××××.ca>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Backup program that compresses data but only changes new files.
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2022 01:42:54
1 Hello,
2
3 On 8/14/22 18:44, Dale wrote:
4 > Thoughts?  Ideas?
5
6 You might be interested in borgbackup [1]
7 It takes delta backups and has de-duplication and compression to save
8 some space. It supports encryption too.
9 It's packaged in ::gentoo and you run it on whatever machine you want to
10 backup and give it its destination, it can be local or on a remote machine.
11
12 I've been using it for a while and it works well. I have it configured
13 on a crontab and it backups my files every night
14
15 [1] https://www.borgbackup.org/
18 Julien

OpenPGP_signature.asc application/pgp-signature