From: Alex Schuster <wonko@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Old IDE drives and the "newer" PATA kernel drivers
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2010 09:26:02
1 Dale writes:
2
3 > I was hoping for something like a man page or something tho. I would
4 > like to read up on this a little before jumping in head first. Does it
5 > have a little info on screen on what does what at least? I think the
6 > edit screen does but not sure about this part.
7
8 Grub comes with a lot of documentation. Although the man page is very
9 small, it says that the full documentation comes as Texinfo manual, so
10 'info grub' gives you the full manual. Or read it online here:
11
12 http://www.gnu.org/software/grub/manual/legacy/
13
14 Wonko