From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] alternative to thunderbird?
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 23:26:11
1 On Mon, 20 Feb 2012 23:33:24 +0200, Alan McKinnon wrote:
2
3 > > I might be a little bit on the radical side, but with seeing the whole
4 > > KDEPIM debacle I migrated to GNOME 3 and Evolution. It took me some
5 > > time to get used to it but I like it.
6
7 > No, I wouldn't say that's radical. I would say that is common sense.
8 >
9 > A core piece of KDE didn't work for you, and you need that core piece
10 > to work right.
11
12 I wouldn't call KDEPIM a core piece of KDE. If it were core, it probably
13 wouldn't have been allowed to get into the state it is in.
17 Neil Bothwick
18
19 Linux like wigwam. No windows, no gates, Apache inside.