From: "Max R.D. Parmer" <maxp@××××××××.is>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Encrypted cell 2 gentoo
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 17:54:59
1 I think the paper on Intel issues Mick is referring to is the one I
2 linked not too long ago:
3 http://blog.invisiblethings.org/papers/2015/x86_harmful.pdf
4
5 It seems like you're looking for something like the EFF's "surveillance
6 self-defense"[1] site but with some stuff specific to Gentoo.
7
8 [1]: https://ssd.eff.org/
11 0x7D964D3361142ACF
12