From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] gentoo handbook
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2020 11:55:59
1 Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Sat, 10 Oct 2020 22:09:00 -0400, Jude DaShiell wrote:
3 >
4 >> A feature that would be useful for menuconfig would be the ability once
5 >> a search is done to jump onto the desired search item directly (if the
6 >> item were available at all).
7 > That's already there. Options that are available have a number next to
8 > them. Press that to jump to the option.
13 Wow!!!  O_O  I never noticed that.  It works too.  I did a search for
14 speak and saw a number next to the results and hit it, 1 in my case, and
15 it went right to it.  I'm not going to mention how many times I went
16 digging to find something in the past.  It embarrassing.  ;-)
17
18 Now that is cool.  I just hope I remember to use it the next time.  :/
19
20 Dale
21