From: Renat Golubchyk <ragermany@×××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Java corruption after power failure
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 19:34:48
1 On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 06:46:45 -0700 Nelis Lamprecht
2 <nlamprecht@×××××.com> wrote:
3 > Does anyone have any other suggestions for me ? What else do Firefox
4 > and Gaim have in common that I could possibly re-install ?
5
6 For example GTK+. Otherwise try the command below. It will show you
7 common dependencies of Gaim and Firefox:
8
9 (equery -C depgraph mozilla-firefox && equery -C depgraph gaim) | \
10 sed 's#^ \+`--##' | sort | uniq -d
11
12 > ..I've forgotten how to check the dependencies.
13
14 equery depends <package>
15 equery is part of gentoolkit
18 Cheers,
19 Renat
22 Probleme kann man niemals mit derselben Denkweise loesen,
23 durch die sie entstanden sind.
24 (Einstein)